The Holy Week and Easter Notebooking Pages package contains a total of 40 layouts of notebooking page, graphic organizers that help learners to research and record their study about Easter and The Holy Week.
The package is designed for all learners who are interested in the Easter and the Holy Week Unit, especially those in the 3rd to 8th graders.
A collection of notebooking pages and graphic organizers to help parents and teachers providing the children tools to record their study.
Learners can use any references and any methods to do the provided notebooking pages and the graphic organizers.
Here are the contents of the unit set:
- The Palm Sunday Sum Up
- The Palm Sunday Notebooking Pages
- The Palm Sunday Copy Work
- The Maundy Thursday Sum Up
- The Maundy Thursday Notebooking Pages
- The Maundy Thursday Copy Work
- The Good Friday Sum Up
- The Good Friday Notebooking Pages
- The Good Friday Copy Work
- The Holy Saturday – Easter Sum Up
- The Holy Saturday – Easter Notebooking Pages
- The Holy Saturday – Easter Copy Work
- The Cross Station Pages
- Easter Mind Mapping Graphic Organizer
- Easter Tradition, Celebration, Food, and Fact Graphic Organizer
- The Holy Week Component Graphic Organizer
- The Character behind The Easter Story – Jesus Christ
- The Character behind The Easter Story – Mother Mary
- The Character behind The Easter Story – Pontius Pilate
- The Character behind The Easter Story – Simon of Cyrene
- The Character behind The Easter Story – Mary Magdalene
- The Character behind The Easter Story – The Disciples
- The Prayer Paper
- The Prayer Logs
This is a digital product so that people around the world can get it very easily without shipping fee. Once payment has been done, a download link will be sent directly to the email address that is used for purchasing this product. Keep the file securely and you might use it anytime you want.