Here are some features of our Geography Notebooking Pages and Graphic Organizers:
The package contains a total of 51 different layouts of notebooking pages and graphic organizers designed for basic and common geography notebooking activities. None of them is similar, but each of them has special features or purpose of use.
The package is designed for all learners, especially those in the 3rd to 8th graders.
A collection of common notebooking pages and graphic organizers to help parents providing their children standard geography documentation.
There are some variations of language arts documentation:
- Continent Notebooking Pages (Africa, Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Europe)
- simple map and description
- map, famous bodies of water, and famous physical features
- country and capital list
- Simple Country Study for more basic levels
- Medium Country Study Note Taking Pages for middle school
- Land Form Notebooking Page
- Multi Purpose World Map (can be used for identifying the imaginary lines)
- Imaginary Lines Note Taking Pages
- Direction Notebooking Page
- Earth Region Graphic Organizer
- Landscape Blank Mapping Projection Page
- Portrait Blank Mapping Projection Page
- Half Portrait Mapping Projection Page with Legend and Scale
- Current Events
- Weather Observation
- Religion Fact Sheet
- Holiday and Festival Fact Sheet
- Native People Study
This is a digital product so that people around the world can get it very easily without shipping fee. Once payment has been done, a download link will be sent directly to the email address that is used for purchasing this product. Keep the file securely and you might use it anytime you want.