Although there are a lot of notebooking page templates available, I also love creating customized notebooking page templates to be more affordable to many homeschooling families with more economical values available.
Features of 100+ Notebooking Page Templates
- The package contains a total of 102 different layouts of notebooking page templates. None of them is similar, but each of them has special features or purpose of use.
- Almost each page has an editable title that you can type using Adobe Acrobat Readers. Therefore, most title spaces have rectangle or straight format to perform the page tidier.
- The package combines some collection of more systematic layout for more complicated facts and simple layout for more natural narration.
- There are a few number of primary lined pages for some basic layout for bigger letters so that you can include younger age children (around K-2).
- There are also some medium heigh primary lined pages for older children improve their handwriting quality.
- Some pages have colored lines and the others have black lines so that users have some options to choose. Although some pages have colors, they still look good with black and white printer.
- There are some specific pages available:
- Biography page
- Vocabulary page
- Word Lists page
- Time Line page
- Copy work pages for poems
- Any homeschooling methods (Charlotte Mason, classical, school at home, unschooling, eclectic, unit study, Moore formula, etc) can use notebooking activities
- This is a digital product so that people around the world can get it very easily without shipping fee. Once you have done payment, we will send a download link directly to the email address that you use for purchasing this product. Keep the file securely and you might use it anytime you want.
Equip your homeschooling activities of notebooking with a digital collection of 100+ Notebooking Page Templates to make notebooking more engaging and to ease your work